Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Mick appeared on the Irish version of "Who Wants to Be aMillionaire" and was nearly at the end of the quiz with winnings of £500,000.

"You've done very well so far," said the show's presenter, "But to get the £1million, you've only got one lifeline left - Phone a friend. Everything is riding on this question...will you have a go?"

"Sure," said Mick. "I'll have a go!"

"OK. The question is, 'Which of the following birds does NOT build its own nest?

a) Robin, b) Sparrow, c) Cuckoo or (d) Thrush."

"I haven't got a clue," said Mick, "so I'll use my last lifeline and phone m' friend Paddy back home in Ballygoon." Mick called up his mate, told him the circumstances and repeated the question to him.

"Blooming heck, Mick!" cried Paddy. "Dat's simple... it's a cuckoo.""Are you sure, Paddy?" asked Mick. "I'm certainly sure." Mick hung up the phone and told the TV presenter, "I'll go with da Cuckoo as my answer."

"Is that your final answer? Lock it in?" asked the host ."Dat it is, Sor. Lock it in"

There was a long, long pause, then the presenter screamed, "Cuckoo is the correct answer! Mick, you've won £1million!"

The next night, Mick invited Paddy to their local pub to buy him a drink."Tell me, Paddy? How in God's name did you know it was the Cuckoo that doesn't build its own nest? I mean, you know not a thing about birds."

"Ah bejaysus!" laughed Paddy. "Everybody knows a Cuckoo lives in a fucking clock!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network