Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Maxine

Maxine took her car to her mechanic. She told him "Every time I take any of my friends out in my car, after a while there is this terrible smell!! It never happens when I am on my own.

This quite intrigued the mechanic so he said, "OK, lets go for a spin and see what the problem is."

Off they went.

She drove down a one-way street in the wrong direction at 60 MPH, swerving, hitting the curb on both sides of the street, narrowly missed three pedestrian in pedestrian crossings, ran several red lights, and just missed a policeman on street traffic duty. They returned to the shop and she said,

"There it is now - there's that terrible smell. Do you smell it?"

"Smell it? Lady, I'm fucking sitting in it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network