Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Paddy

Paddy's got £500,000. Chris asks him the big question for 1 million pounds.

"PADDY, FOR £1MILLION, WHO WAS THE GREAT TRAIN ROBBER...
WAS IT...
A, RONNIE BARKER...
B, RONNIE O'SULLIVAN...
C, RONNIE CORBETT...
OR... WAS IT...D, RONNIE BIGGS"???

Paddy say's..."I'LL TAKE THE MONEY" Chris reminds him that he still has his 3 life lines left.

Paddy again say's. "I'LL TAKE THE MONEY""YOU DON'T WANT TO CALL A FRIEND" say's Chris.

"NO I'LL TAKE THE MONEY"

"GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE, PADDY GOES AWAY WITH £500,000." say's Chris.

"BEFORE YOU GO, YOU'LL OBVIOUSLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE ANSWER WAS"

Paddy said "NO, I KNOW IT ANYWAY" "ARE YOU MAD" asks Chris, "YOU'RE MENTAL!"


Paddy says, "I MIGHT BE MENTAL....BUT I'M NOT A FUCKING GRASS"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network