Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Gods Night Lite

An 80 yr. old man goes for a physical and all of his tests come back with normal results. The doctor says, “George, everything looks great but how are you mentally, emotionally? Are you at peace with God?”

George replied, “Well, God and I are tight ya know. God knows I have bad eye sight and He’s even fixed light for me when I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I open the door, poof! The light comes on. I close the door when I’m finished and poof! The light goes off. I call it God’s little night-lite for me.

“Wow, that’s incredible”, the doctor says but a little later in the day the doctor calls George’s wife Ethel. “Ethel, everything is fine with George but today he told me about his relationship with God and … well, I’m amazed! Ya know George told me that when he goes to the bathroom at night, poof, the lights go off and on”, the doctor said. Is that true?

Ethel gasped quickly, “OH NO! He’s pissing in the fridge again!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network