Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Monday, July 03, 2006

MORAL OF-----

A married couple both 62 were out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.
Suddenly a little fairy appeared at their table. "For being an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish".

"Oh I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said the wife.

The fairy waved her wand and two tickets for a cruise on the QE2 luxury liner appeared in her hand.

Then it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: "This is all very romantic but an opportunity like this may never appear again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is for a wife 30 years younger".

The wife and fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.............................

The fairy waved her wand and "poof!" - the husband became 92 years old.

Morale of the story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember that fairies are female.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network