Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Monday, May 01, 2006

Brandy

A man on his 1st night of his honeymoon decides to have a drink before he has fun with bride. So he goes to the bar and asks the barman for a pint of bitter.

" I do believe sir, that you are on your honeymoon" say the barman. " that's right I am". "Well in that case sir, don't drink any bitter? It makes it shrivel up. Can I suggest a large brandy? Makes you into a lion" says the barman.

The groom agrees, has a large brandy then goes upstairs to see his new wife. About 2 hours later, the groom comes back down to the bar and says to the barman "Brilliant idea of yours, brilliant.. Give me another brandy,..... And a pint of bitter for the wife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network