Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Man in a Pub

A man wearing just a hospital gown and carrying a drip connected to his arm walks into a pub, goes up to the bar and says to the barman... " I’ll have 2 pints of lager and 4 whisky chasers please "

The barman sorts out the man's drinks and lines them up on the bar whereupon the man downs the 4 whiskeys and two pints in quick succession.

The barman stares on, astounded. The man looks at the astonished barman and says..." To be honest, I shouldn't really be drinking with what I’ve got "

"And what have you got ?” enquires the barman. "Sixty seven pence" the man replies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network