Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Porky the Dog

A beautiful blonde, sweet-faced , five year old little girl was sitting on a park seat with her little brown spaniel dog.

The local vicar was passing by and he said "Hello my dear, and what is your name?"

"It's Petal" she replied shyly. "Oh what a lovely name ! " said the vicar, "Do you know why you were called Petal?"

"Yes",she said,"Just after I was born I was laying on a blanket under our cherry tree and blossom petal fell on my head, so they called me Petal"
"What a lovely story" said the Vicar, "And what do you call your little dog ?"

"Porky",she replied."And I expect there is a story attached to his name as well ", said the Vicar.

"Yes " she smiled and said," He shags pigs !!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network