Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Turner Brown

A little guy goes into a toilet, looks around and sees this great big guy standing next to him.
The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says, "7 feet tall, 16½ stone , 14 inch penis, testicles 2lbs, Turner Brown."

The small guy just faints dead away and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, by slapping his face and shaking him.

He asks "Are you OK?" In a very weak voice the little guy says, "Excuse me, but what did you just say to me?"

The big dude says, "When I saw the curious look on your face, I just figured I'd give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I'm 7 feet tall, weigh 16½ stone., have a 14 inch penis, my testicles weigh 2 lbs., and my name is Turner Brown.

"The small guy says, "Thank God!!! I thought you said 'Turn Around'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network