Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

There's an Italian, Frenchman & an Irishman

There's an Italian, a Frenchman and an Irishman:

The Italian says, "When I have a-finished makina love with my girl-a-friend, I go down and gently tickle the back of her knees. She floatsa 6 inches abova da bed in ecstasy".

The Frenchman replies, "Zat is nothing, when Ah 'ave finished making ze love with ze girlfriend Ah kiss all ze way down her body and zen Ah lick ze soles of her feet with mah tongue and she floats 12 inches above ze bed in pure ecstasy".

The Irishman says, "Dat's nottin'. When Oi've finished shaggin' me bird, Iget out of da bed, walk over to d'window and wipe me knob on the curtain.

She hits the f*ckin' roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network