Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Priceless

While I was driving down the A38 the other day, (going a little faster than I should have been), I passed under a bridge only to see the police on the other side with a radar gun laying in wait.

The copper pulled me over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronizing smirk asked: "Runway too short?? To which I replied, "I'm late for work."

To which he asked, "What do you do?"

I responded, "I'm a rectum stretcher" The copper was surprised and confused. "A rectum stretcher?? And just what does a rectum stretcher do?" "Well," I said, "I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in, work to one side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch the hole, until it's about 6 feet."

Then the copper asked questioningly and cautiously, "And just what do you do with a six-foot arsehole?"
To which I politely replied, "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge ...

"Speeding ticket: £60.00
Penalty Points: 3
Court costs: £30
Look on copper's face:Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network