Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gay Cowboy

A gay cowboy goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run.
The doctor comes back and says "Sir, I'm not going to beat around the bush. You have HIV."

The cowboy is devastated. "Doc, what can I do?"

Doc says "Eat one sausage, one head of cabbage, 20 unpeeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, ten Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts and 40 peanuts, 1/2 box of All Bran cereal, and top it off with a litre of prune juice."

The cowboy asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?" Doc says, "No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your arse is for."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network