Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Near Death Experience

A middle-aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table, she had near death experience and, on seeing God asked. "Is my time up?" God said "No you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live".

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in hospital and have a facelift, liposuction and a tummy tuck. She even had somebody change her hair colour, since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.

After her last operation she was released from hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was run over and killed by a speeding truck. Arriving in front of God, she demanded "I thought you said I had another 43 years? Why didn't you pull me out of the path of the truck?"

God replied "Bloody Hell, I didn't recognize you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network