Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

Ventriloquist

A ventriloquist is visiting Wales when he stumbles across a small village and decides to have some fun. Approaching a man on his porch patting his dog, he says “Can I talk to your dog?”

The villager just laughs at him and says “are you stupid? The dog can’t talk!”

“Are you sure?” ask the ventriloquist. Turning to the dog he says “Hello mate how’s it going?” “I’m doing fine” replies the dog. At this the villager looks shocked.

“Is this your owner?”

“Yep” replies the dog

“How does he treat you?” ask the ventriloquist.

“Really well, he walks me twice a day and feeds me good food” states the dog.

Ventriloquist then say’s to the villager “Mind if I speak to your sheep?”

In a panic the villager say’s “The sheep is a fucking liar!!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network