Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Shopping

An older man approaches a younger woman inside the mall.

'Excuse me,' he said. 'I can't seem to find my wife. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?'

The woman, feeling a bit of compassion for the old fellow, said, 'Sure, sir, do you know where your wife might be?'

'I have no idea, but every time I talk to a woman with tits like yours, she usually appears out of nowhere.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network