Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Logic

Two blokes are sitting in a country pub, it's a local pub and everyone knows everyone else. A stranger walks in and goes to the bar.

One of the blokes goes up to him and says "Hello, this is a local pub - everyone knows everyone. How come we haven't seen you before?"
"I've just moved in, I teach at the University" the stranger said.The man replied, "Oh really, what do you teach?"

"I teach logic"
"Logic?!? How do you teach logic"
"Well, it's fairly simple. I'll give you an example. Do you have a frog in your garden?"
"Well yes I do"

"So I assume, logically, that you have a pond in your garden"
"Well, yes I do"
"I can also assume you have a fair sized garden"
"Wow, yes I do."

"In that case you must have quite a sized house too...3/4 bedrooms?"
"Wow, this is really good, carry on"
"So you must have a wife and kids...maybe 2 or 3 kids?"
"Wow, I have 3 kids yes!!"

"So if you have a wife I assume you don't masturbate much?"
"Astonishing, this is all spot on"
"Well, that's logic for you" The stranger said with a smile.

The bloke went back to his table and the other man said "What was all that about, who is he?"
"He teaches logic at the university."
"Logic? how do you teach logic?"
"I'll give you an example...Do you have a frog in your garden?"
"No I don't"

"Well then your a WANKER"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network