Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Man of the House

A husband had just finished reading a book called “Man of the House” when he stormed into the kitchen, pointed a finger into his wife’s face and said.

“From now on I want you to know, I am the man of the house, my word is law! You WILL prepare me a gourmet meal for me tonight and every night! After you WILL run me a bath, after the bath you WILL lie on the bed and take what’s coming to you and the guess who’s going to dress me and comb my hairs??

”The wife replied “the fucking undertaker!”

2 Comments:

Blogger gochisholmsgo said...

Just found your site ... these jokes are great. Thanks so much!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Shacks said...

Thanks for you comments. I try up add new stuff weekly. Regards Shacks

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network