Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Friday, June 29, 2007

Careful

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

“Careful, Put in some more butter, Oh my god you’re cooking too many at once. Too many, turn them, turn them” He yelled.

“CAREFUL, they are going to stick to the pan, MORE butter More butter. You never listen to me when your cooking…. Hurry turn them, turn them…… Add some salt come on add the bloody salt” he ordered.

The wife stared at him “What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don’t know how to cook a couple of eggs?”

The husband replied “I wanted to show you what it feels like when I’m driving!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network