Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pickle Slicer

Bill worked in a pickle factory, he had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife he had a terrible complusion.

He had the urge to stick his penis in the pickle slicer.

His wife suggested he went to see a sex therapist and talk about it, but Bill Bill said he would be to embarrassed and he vowed to overcome his complusion by himself.

Only a few weeks later Bill came home and his wife could see at once something was seriously wrong.

"Whats up Bill?" she asks.

"Do you remember that I told you that I had this tremendous urge to put my penis in the pickle slicer?"

"Oh Bill you didn't?" she exclaimed.

"Yes I did" he replied.

"Oh my God what happened?" she asked

"I got fired!"

"No Bill, what happened to the pickle slicer?"

"O..... she got fired too!" he replied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network