Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Death Bed

Jake is dying. His wife Becky is by his bedside.

“Becky” he said in a tired voice. “There is something I must confess”

“Shhh there is nothing to confess, everything is alright” replied Becky

“No I must die in peace. I shagged your sister, your best friend and your mother!” confessed Jake.

“I know” whispered Becky “That is why I poisoned you, you bastard!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network