Shacks Joke Pad

***WARNING*** As the title states this is my Joke Pad. It contains jokes I have collected over the years from all different sources. This blog is for the open minded who dont take offence. If you are offended easily please look else where. This blog is not politically or morally correct it's just me having a laugh and hoping you have a laugh as well. ANY PICTURES OR JOKES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND THEM TO- shacks247@ntlworld.com

Thursday, April 20, 2006

OLD LADY

An old lady dies and goes to heaven.

She is chatting with St. Peter at the Pearly Gates when all of sudden she hears the most awful blood-curdling screams."Don't worry about that," says St. Peter, "It's only someone having the holes bored on their shoulder blades for the wings."


The old lady looks a little uncomfortable but carries on with the conversation.Ten minutes later, there are more blood-curdling screams. "Oh my goodness," says the old lady, "now what is happening?""Not to worry," says St. Peter, "they are just having their head drilled to fit the halo."

"I can't do this," says the old lady, "I'm off down to hell."

"You can't go there," says St. Peter, "You'll be raped and sodomized."

"Yes," says the old lady, "but I've already got the holes for that".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Free Web Counters
HSN Home Shopping Network